StatCounter code

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Read an Ebook Week: Ebook Bargains


Once again I'm participating in Smashwords' International Read an Ebook Week, March 6-12. Most of my titles will be at least half off their normal price, some even more.

Free Goodies
Some of my works will be free this week, including:

"Of Love, Free Will, and Gray Squirrels on a Summer Evening"
"When There's No Man Around"
"Portrait of the Artist as a Young God"
"Grim Fairy Tale"
Tsar Wars

Special Deals

The Complete Parsina Saga -- all 4 volumes for just $7.50
Quiet Post-- just $1.25
Ghosts, Girls, & Other Phantasms -- just $1.25
And Not Make Dreams Your Master -- just $1.25

Other Bargains

Virtually all my other novels will be 50% off. See the complete list of my titles.

Thank you for joining in the fun, and pleasant reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment